Scale model sources

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Scale model sources
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 11:19:32 +0100
I have been building and collecting scale models since before I can
remember and am recently reaquainting myself with some of the sources.
There is a place in Erie, PA called Sinclair's Auto Miniatures that has
been around for a while. They sell no kits. The number is 814-838-2274.
Another outlet is Minigrid in Toronto; sorry no other data available. If
you can find a copy, "Scale Auto Enthusiast" is full of ads for these
places. Hope this is of some help. I have spent a lot of time lately
searching the Web for sources, but it seems that the R/C thing dominates
the inventory of most shops. If I find anything more on sources for fine
scale models, I'll pass it along.

Philip E. Barnes                    '71 TR6  CC61193L
Cornell University
Newman Laboratory of Nuclear Studies
Ithaca, NY 14853
607-255-4951