Rust-free Storage

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rust-free Storage
From: James F Kennedy <jkennedy@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 18:49:17 EST
Does anyone out there have postive or negative stories about storing your car(s)
in one of those bag systems.  I'm looking at one that has a poly shell and
dessicant for humidity control.  I have to do something, as my Midget has not
held up well in my concrete garage.  I put my triumph in a wooden barn this
winter, and it seems to have done much better.  I need to store the Midget for
the summer, so I'm a bit worried about letting it go too long without
protection.  (The Triumph, I will most definitely be driving)  Also, if you
like
the bags, do you recommend any particular suppliers?

Thanks!

Jim Kennedy
'72 Spitfire
'72 Midget