Accelerator shaft bushings & More

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Accelerator shaft bushings & More
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 22:32:18 -0500
Have had a smile on my face as I read this thread -

I was in New Orleans this week end for the British Car day (report will
follow if I can get the time)  and saw a TR6 I would kill for.

74 1/2 Carmine red - beautiful - complete - original - gorgeous restoration.
 Everything was just beautiful.

However the smile comes in as when I ooohed and aaaahed and asked about
various this and that - the owner allowed as to how the most difficult part
of the WHOLE restoration was the REPLACEMENT OF THE SHAFT BUSHINGS !!!!!!!!

Good Luck

JoeSimcoe