Re: TR6-MGB weekends!!!!!!!

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6-MGB weekends!!!!!!!
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 96 12:19:18 MST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>Tony
>
>Can't remember if I told you or not but the B is up and
>running fine,  so far.
>
>This week end,  new carpet for the TR !!!
>
>Thanks for the help!!
>
>                              Chet

Chet,
 Glad to be of help.
 "Weekends were made for" not Mich, but cruisin'
 I'm going to use this response to make a post to the general readership.
Hope you don't mind.

 The British Motorcar Club of Southern New Mexico is staging its Fifth
Annual Britsh Car meet in the Gathering of the Marques '96, Las Cruces,
New Mexico on April 27,28.
 Events include a parts sale, ralleye and static show.
 Entry fee is $15.00 first car, $10.00 each additional.
 There will be a "No Host" cocktail party and late registration of Friday
evening.
 There will be a buffet dinner and award ceremony after the ralleye on
Saturday evening.
 Car show and BYO picnic style lunch on Sunday afternoon with
presentation of show awards svheduled for 3:00 P.M.
 Your car need not be "show" condition, all comers are welcome and encouraged
to come out and enjoy.
 This is a great time to trade or sell that junk to someone else with the
"Boot Sale" scheduled for Saturday A.M. May be continued during the show
on Sunday.
 The decision to go to a two day event was made a little late, so we were
not able to get it into any of the national publicattions except Hemmings
and maybe one or two more, but we hope that if possible, as many of you
as possible can attend.
 We promise you a good time and great weather.
 Contact: George Duckworth at  duckrob@aol.com
 Or, you can contact me.

 We look forward to meeting a lot of LBC lovers
 Hope to see you there.

Thanks a lot,

Tony R.
"GT6s"