Re: Using low octane fuel - advice needed

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Using low octane fuel - advice needed
From: Ashley Southgate <ashley@chch.planet.org.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 20:28:26 +1200
>From: Liquid@massey.ac.nz
>To: drussell@cisco.com (David Russell)
>Subject: Re: Using low octane fuel - advice needed
>Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 04:10:32 +0000
>Sender: owner-triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
>
>>Hi Pat,
>>
>>I'm replying to your email, not because I know the answer to your question,
>>but because you are from New Zealand. I am too, although I now reside in
>>the USA.
>>
>>I have a TR4A which is my fun car in the California summer (not right now,
   Hi David,yes i have a one owner 1966 TR4a & a ex USA TR4a . There is 40
TR4a in the NZ TR Register.

best wishes Ashley

Ashley Southgate
Otaio RD 1                             Internet    ashley@chch.planet.co.nz
TIMARU
NEW ZEALND              1960 350 Velocette Viper cubman,1948 mov velo
PHONE   064 3 6126644   1961 500cc Velocette Vemon cubman,1954 mac velo
FAX     064 3 6126644