Re: GT6: Black crash pad scroll / dash

To: milton.mai@mail.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: GT6: Black crash pad scroll / dash
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 96 18:59:35 MST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>In restoring the interior om my GT6 Mk. 3 I now have to the point where I
>would like to find a new black crash pad scroll along lower edge of the dash
>- anybody know where I can find one of these?
>
>Thanks a bunch,
>

>Milton Mai
>1970 GT6 Mk.2

Milton,
 Are you talking about the "panic" hand hold bar on the dash, passenger
side or the knee knocker below the dash which also supports the glove
box?????
 If it's the hand hold bar, I'll check and see if I have one. I'm sure
that I do, it's just a matter of locating it.
I'll get back to yuo ASAP
Best Regards,
Tony R.
"GT6s"