Dallas-'75 Spit for Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dallas-'75 Spit for Sale
From: pbw@chong.dseg.ti.com (Pat Willems (@chong))
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 96 12:20:36 CST
Cc: pbw@chong.dseg.ti.com
Triumphant Listers,
Looked at a '75 Spit that was advertised in the paper for $500.
Phone number is 214-418-0577, ask for Gerard.  He advertised it for
parts so I went to look but I think it is in too good of shape to break
it up.  Very little rust in the tub, bonnet OK but hinge pins not in,
hard top with no glass.  This is an unfinished restoration.  Previous
owner rebuilt the engine (condition unknown) and did some suspension
work.  The current owner bought it for $500 and never got around to
doing the restoration.  I think the car has potential if someone wants
to do a lot of work.  There were a couple of boxes of parts as well.

Don't know the guy, just met him today.

E-mail me if you have specific questions.

Regards,
Pat Willems