(Fwd) Desperate need of help!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) Desperate need of help!
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 08:11:05 -500
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Comments: Authenticated sender is <rwg1@postoffice2.mail.cornell.edu>
From:          MMillerace@aol.com
Date:          Mon, 18 Mar 1996 21:34:27 -0500
Subject:       Desperate need of help!

Hello

My name is Mike MIller .I have a Triumph TR-7 for sale and the area of the
country I live in (Tennessee) is not to hip on British cars. You know
Mustangs and Camaros are big here. Its not much of a car now. My Dad bought
it to restore and unfortuately he passed away a little over a year ago. I
must sell it and was wondering if you could pass the word around to anybody
who would be interested. It's a good solid car doesn't look like much. The
engine runs real good. Transmission needs work and the car will have to be
trailered back. It's a 1976 TR-7 hard-top. Little or no rust but has light
front end damage( very light) I only want $500.00 for it so it's a real good
start for a project.

Any help in this matter and if you could  post this info to anyone or some
clubs for me I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried to sell it for 4
months with only two bites and they were small. I will still be trying. Here
is how to contact me.

Phone (615)-695-5554
Fax     (615)-695-5564
E-mail MMillerace@aol.com    or mimiller@sunbelt.net