Numbers/Database

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Numbers/Database
From: Francois Demont <100304.2046@compuserve.com>
Date: 18 Mar 96 06:03:30 EST
(I did not receive my previous message in the Digest, maybe because of mailer
problems, so I repost it...)#################

Dear 'Scions'
Sorry for my poor English and Goodnight from France, Brittany.

To find what is not elsewhere for Comm. Numbers of Spitfire, GT6, Herald,
Vitesse, Please visit http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/1296/serial.htm.
 If some of you agree to share serious information, I can include it and it can
grow to a more ambitious Triumph Database on the Web.
Sorry, this page content HTML3 Code, so you may need to use Netscape 2.0 to
browse..

Francois Demont
1968 Valencia blue Spitfire, every day car ############