Herald Parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Herald Parts
From: Newron@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 21:37:42 -0500
    Once upon a time a Herald briefly resided on my driveway but alas, it was
not salvagable. Pieces of it still remain in my basement, pieces that I can't
possibly use anymore, yet I can't bring myself to throw out. I know someone,
somewhere needs those parts. And I could use the shelf space. A brief trip
downstairs today turned up and exhaust manifold, a pair of taillamp
assemblies, a few badges, assorted trim pieces and the like. I'll pack them
and ship them to a loving home if someone will supply an address and the
postage.

reply to newron@aol.com (Wayne Greene)
              59 TR3
              62 XKE
              65 Alpine
              68 Firebird
              72 MGB
              80 Spitfire   and who knows what else next week