Re: Happy TR7 owner, sometimes.

To: David Huddleson <dhuddles@gandalf.ca>
Subject: Re: Happy TR7 owner, sometimes.
From: "Chris Gooderham, Vancouver,Canada" <cdg@eznet.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 14:56:34 -0800
David Huddleson wrote:

> > I own a Triumph TR7, 1980, 2.0litre, convertible, yellow,
>
> For the shimmy, lots you can do. Many rubber components that do wear out

The tires are new and good, the rims are so-so, lower ball joints and inner
and outer tie-end seem happy, but the struts/shocks showed leakage, I fear
that that may be the next step, can you recommend that I buy new, or go used
on the strut stuff?

> I have a brand new in-the-box fuel guage sender if you are interested also.

I am interested in the fuel gauge.$$$?
Also, in the 5-speed?$$$$$$$$?

> For the wiper motor, check that the rack is not actually "gummed up" and
> That's what many of us have found.

Thanks I'll try this one before rebuilding the motor.

I have a Granny who lives in Ottawa, and her son, my father, lives in TO,
they visit often, This may work out well.
Let me Know on some prices, and I'll consult with the spousal-unit,she's the
boss,don't-ya-know.