Soon to be TR6 owner

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Soon to be TR6 owner
From: smith007@IntNet.net (PHILIP SMITH)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 21:21:53 -0500
Well, I guess the first thing I should say about myself, is the sportscar
bug has bitten me ! I have pretty much decided on a tr6, no particular
year. I am looking for an original car that would qualify as a dependable
car,however I have other dependable transportation. Hopefully, I will be
able to pay off a few bills ,before tackling a serious overhall. My price
about 5000.00, depending on car. I live in central Florida.Am I barking up
the wrong tree, looking for a dependable,nonrusty tr6, in central Fl?
                                           Thanks,
                                               Phil