TR6 Injection & over/understeer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Injection & over/understeer
From: Aidan Shaw <aidans@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 19:47:39 GMT
My recently rebuilt '75 TR6 will shortly need a tune up to ensure it meets
UK emissions which, I believe, are soon to encompass cars back to '73. Last
year I had the injection system checked and pronounced fit by the Northern
TR Centre (who I can't recommend highly enough).

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the Lucas injection set up? With new
springs and good one way valves and injectors, I can't believe that it is
any more difficult to set up than a carburettor. Any pointers or information
would be gratefully received.

On another note, the car has a pronounced under to oversteer reaction when
the throttle is lifted off in mid corner. All bushes and springs are new and
half shafts freshly greased! If anyone has tuned this out of their car I
would be pleased to know how.

Keep on TRucking
Aidan, York, England