TR6 gets a "buy" rating....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 gets a "buy" rating....
From: LCGMD@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 11:49:19 -0500
Hello Group -

This week's issue of Barron's has a little article on vintage cars.  Of
course the article approaches the topic from an investment angle (Barron's is
a Wall Street periodical), but there are some interesting insights
nonetheless.  The author rates the TR6 as a buy (solely in terms of chance of
appreciation...monetary, not aesthetic).   "Inexpensive, great fun, not as
primitive as more expensive older TRs (which means it's primitive anyway,
almost junky).  But cheap English sports cars from the sixties are hot."

If I could just get my hands on that author's neck about that "junky" crack.

I love my TR, but would never consider it an investment!....Besides, I ain't
sellin' it, especially to no Wall Street wanker.

Carl Huppert
75 TR6