Re:Entering a Competition

To: Triumph Mail List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Entering a Competition
From: David Rupert <75701.242@compuserve.com>
Date: 28 Feb 96 15:40:58 EST
Grace,

Does the competition cost anything?  If not, go for it!  Even if you lose
miserably, the judges will give you a list of where you were docked on points.
Then you know what to improve for the next go-around.  You may find that some of
the things that bug you aren't even an issue to the judge.  Also, are you
awarded points for distance travelled to the show?  This may put you way ahead
before you even get there!
I remember my first road rally where I came in dead last.  I still had a great
time, and the next time I tried it, I even managed to score some "zeros" for the
controls.  You have to start somewhere.

Good luck
David Rupert
75701.242@compuserve.com