Re: Misc=subject heading ideas

To: Pat Leask <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Subject: Re: Misc=subject heading ideas
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 21:44:23 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
To some degree I agree about "standardizing" the Subject  line on these
posts..  However, TR2-8 is a mighty broad grouping.  2-3 and maybe 4
have much in common, obviously 7&8 do, 250 & 6 are in the middle.  The
spits and GT6 have alot of commonalities but they are very dissimilar too.
The Vitesse et al are another whole breed (help me on that one Andy)

But a possible format could be:

Type (However determined)
Category such as Clutch or GL4 or 5 or whatever
and finally a "subject"   Should I?

Misc or off-topic posts would not have the above subject info so could be
viewed or not as the case may be.

Re:'s would pick up the original post subject line and the thread could
be followed fairly easily.

As others have said before  my 2c worth...

TR3-TS25264L  (Have I got a story for you...  Mice in the block???)
|  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator             INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu  |
|            Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.          |