Re: Misc=subject heading ideas

To: pleask@mailhost.wlc.com
Subject: Re: Misc=subject heading ideas
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 96 01:11:36 MST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>SNIP: Another way to make messages easier to sort might be to
>>prefix all subject headings with the type of car or the
>>technical area which it concerns.  Sifting through mail in
>>the morning can be time consuming, especially on
>>Mondays and the use of sensibly derived subject titles
>>could be an advantage.
>>OK.  Now shoot me down.
>>
>>Phil
>>
>Phil, "Shoot you down" NO WAY. I think this is a VERY good idea. Bravo ! I
>suggest that we simplify your idea. TR=TR2-8, Spit=Spit's, Misc=Misc (Jokes,
>threads, poking fun...) Great idea.
>
>        But I'm only one vote !
>Pat Leask
>pleask@mailhost.wlc.com
>Victoria B.C.

Pat,
 I am not one to "flame" anybody, but it amazes me at how many people
want to re-organize Marks computer to serve their own wants.
 If someone else would like to invest the time and money to set up a mail
network which provides the services that each individual desires, I wish
them well. However, I think we should all be greatful to Mark and his
efforts or get the Hell off this line.
My $1.00 worth of opinion
Regards,
Tony R.