Re: TR6 engine - and Stromberg

To: milton.mai@mail.utexas.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 engine - and Stromberg
From: Hctcbob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 19:38:21 -0500
Milton, your TR6 engine needs the bigger carbs, it was designed to use them.
i'd recommend the switch. There's a guy in Round Rock who should have some to
sell. Call Mark at 512-388-0700 (Classic and Unique Vehicles). Haggle on his
price, he thinks everything he has is worth more than gold bullion. I'd
expect to have to rebuild them and pay up to $300 for the pair. After you are
happy with the price, ask him to toss in an early TR6 intake to make the
deal, you'll need it. If you want to talk about it let me know. I'm in
Austin.
Bob