British Parts Northwest

To: "Jon Moody (BME)" <mood@rad.unc.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Parts Northwest
From: JIm Bender <jbender@nwlink.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 96 19:36:31 -0800
John
I Saw your recent note asking If anyone has done business with British
Parts Northwest located in Oregon.  Over the last 5 years I have probably
had 15 orders with them.  They have been first class in their service and
their parts appear to be the same as you would get from the Roadster
Factory, same brands, better prices at times. Almost every order I made,
I received the next business day.  (I'm less than 300 miles north of him)
 Thumbs Up

Jim Bender
76 TR6
80 TR8 recently upgraded with an Edelbrock manifold and Holley 600