Stromberg CD150 and 175 - how can you tell?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stromberg CD150 and 175 - how can you tell?
From: Milton Mai <milton.mai@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 1996 17:51:26 -0600
Hi There

A bunch of you have already responded on my e-mail regarding my carbs - and
some have come with suggestions that the number (150 or 175) should be cast
into the top but I don't seem to find it ;-(   How can I tell what type of
carb it is by just looking at? Do they look materially different? Please
help 8-)

Thanks,

Milton

P.S. Richard, I might still take you up on the offer to look in that Haynes
manual for Strombergs.....

Milton Mai
1970 GT6 Mk.2