RE: INTERNET GARBAGE, NOISE AND TRIVIA

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: INTERNET GARBAGE, NOISE AND TRIVIA
From: ken@yourteam.com (Ken Bertschy)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 07:44:07 -0700
All you people whining about bandwidth waste seem to think that bandwidth
should be rationed. We're not all running 2400 baud modems on 286's and
paying long distance charges for connect time. I have unlimited connect
time, a fast modem and I take the time to read as much on this list as
possible (including off topic postings). I'm guilty of posting lots of
noise on this list. This list has helped me tremendously with my Spitfire
and I plan to keep using it (as long as Mark lets me). But, you people are
the type who would complain that since other cars go faster than yours,
they should be forced to drive as slowly as you do. Bandwith is only a
problem on YOUR computer. We fixed the bandwidth problem on Mark's. The
internet traffic from this list is insignificant unless you are the list
site. So quit whining, upgrade to a real computer, or unsubscribe.