Re: spark enhancement 74 TR6

To: Richard Gebhardt <srgebhar@bailey2.Unibase.COM>
Subject: Re: spark enhancement 74 TR6
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 11:59:56 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Thu, 29 Feb 1996, Richard Gebhardt wrote:

>       As well as being a newbie to LBC's this is also my first attempt to
> news groups on the net so please be gentle
>       THanks  Darrin  *74 TR6*
> >From the "Moss-green Van Archives"

        You've shown remarkable good sense in choosing our ADDRESS FILE
        (they nailed me on that years ago)... We are a sober bunch, not
        given to levity of any sort... WE HAVE OUR RULES!!! The last fellow
        who tried to say something in jest was summarily dragged to death
        behind a Herald (we thought of using a TR6 but his death was deemed
        more lingering if accomplished by Herald).

        IT IS FORBIDDEN TO:

        Speak ill of electrical maladays (you blew it buster, but we'll let
        you slide  `cos you're new.

        Mention that your LBC (Loved British Car) leaks ANY fluid of any sort.

        Speak ill of any vehicle, regardless of manufacture.

        Complain about the weather, other inconsiderate acts of nature.

        IT IS MANDATORY

        To go on and on and on and on and on about mechanical, historical,
        electrical, metalurgical minutiae (we give extra credit for extreme
        obscurity).

        To drive your LBC as little as possible (trailer it nearly everywhere)
        We have spies everywhere and you will be found out.

        To stick totally to the subject of Triumphs and Triumphs only (we are
        particulary adamant about this point). Penalties are drastic (we used
        to electrocute violators, till the control box went funky).

        We are all unparalleled experts here and ALLWAYS right. NEVER
        disagree with our pronouncements...8*)

        Welcome, welcome, welcome...

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois