ADMIN:Posting FAQ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: ADMIN:Posting FAQ?
From: "Jase H. Przychodzen" <jazzman@adel.tafe.sa.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 17:42:47 GMT
SNIP: Another way to make messages easier to sort might be to
>prefix all subject headings with the type of car or the
>technical area which it concerns.  Sifting through mail in
>the morning can be time consuming, especially on
>Mondays and the use of sensibly derived subject titles
>could be an advantage.
>OK.  Now shoot me down.
>
>Phil

Phil, "Shoot you down" NO WAY. I think this is a VERY good idea. Bravo ! I
suggest that we simplify your idea. TR=TR2-8, Spit=Spit's, Misc=Misc (Jokes,
threads, poking fun...) Great idea.

        But I'm only one vote !
Pat Leask
pleask@mailhost.wlc.com
Victoria B.C.

At the risk of being branded a bloody newbie
I second this motion (AAaarh! a 'mee too' post!!!).

How about we nut out a basic FAQ and reguraly post it?

Headings:
TR7
Spit
Misc
Admin - Administrative
etc...
Jase Przychodzen. Computer Consultant.
Fiberspace : +61-414-393904
Cyberspace : mnemonic@pobox.com       http://dfw.net/~decker
"All general statements are false"
The above are my views only and do not neccessarily reflect the views of my
current employer.