Misc-subject header lines

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Mark Bradekis <mjb@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Misc-subject header lines
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 96 09:23:42 EST
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Hey Tony, calm down. This is an exchange of ideas on how to improve
our favorite list (and *anything* can be improved).

Pat, your idea on subject header lines is a good one. It requires little or
nothing of Mark, and provides a way for recipients to sort their mail. If
you have the software to do it (I unfortuantely don't) you can have your
computer sort by subject header and you can even automatically discard
the ones you don't want, i.e. "Misc" for the humor impaired.
The Datsun Z Car list has been doing this for about a year and it works
just fine thank you very much.

Here's my vote to pursue this idea further. Mark?

Rik

Rik Schlierer                 "Imagination is what allows you
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US          to remember things that
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY     never happened" (D.T.M.)