Smog Check on 72 GT6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Smog Check on 72 GT6
From: thoward@sdcoe.k12.ca.us (Thomas J Howard)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 1995 09:12:54 -0700
I finally got up the courage to take my '72 GT6 in for the needed smog check
prior to getting it back on the road.  I was a little surprized when the
local Smog Pros said that they did not have any information on my car.
Therefor could not do the test.   I was turned away and told to look for a
speciality shop.

Has anyone else in California had this kind to problem?

I think that I have the car tunned and ready, now with no where to go.

Tom Howard