RE:

To: rwh5633@sudcv91.ed.ray.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:
From: "VanDerLet, Ronald" <RLET@wcnd.utrecht.ATTGIS.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 95 08:26:00 PDT
Encoding: 45 TEXT
Man, there's really no escape, is there? Even here in Holland about 6000
miles from LA every TV and radio channel are reporting on this monstruous
trial. So, what do you do the next morning when you arive at the office? You
think, let's relax and read my today's LBC Emails:

Click, hmm interesting message, click, next message, hmm, quite handy,
click,.....???what, WHAT!!!! OH NO NOT HIM AGAIN...
Forgive me while I pound my head on the keyboard
bkjhkjhakjfhkjhkjhfca4rriuz-05938ofhkjnkjdhk k,;
ajfkjflkjlkjfhkjh ij
bhoigvuoiwetugfoiueoiv
 hikjhsoi7u4098tu0988u

Sigh, this really spoils all the fun. what a way to start your day.

Cheers,

Ronald van der Let
Culemborg, The Netherlands
Ronald.vanderLet@utrecht.attgis.com

"Wouldn't such a trip take hours, dear? It's such an old car" as my mother
in law said about a 130 mile trip with my Lancia. I took her for
a spin and she's still recovering......

'78  Mercedes Benz 280CE ------ Daily workhorse with a drinking problem.
'67  Triumph GT6 ------ Undergoing nut and bolt restoration .You need to
travel at least 6 miles to see all the parts.
'70  Lancia Fulvia Coupe 1.3S Rallye ------ Lots of fun, but would you
believe those Lancia parts prices.