Master Cylinder Bleeding?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Master Cylinder Bleeding?
From: mjm@art.ca.boeing.com (Jerry McDonald)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 14:07:13 -0700
        I'm expecting a brake master cylinder from TRF any day now and am
looking
forward to getting the (TR)4  on the road again. Does anyone have any
advice concerning bleeding the m/c or hints for installation. I recently
shelled out the coin for a Mity-Vac in hopes of making the job easier.
I'll post my experiences afterwards if there is any interest.
        As an aside last night I was channel surfing and paused at
Nickelodeon to relive my youth and catch a "Munsters" rerun. The episode
was called "Family Portrait". Lo and behold but what should appear on my
screen but a TR4. Just a brief shot but the camera lingered long enough at
the cowl to see that the windscreen frame was equipped with the crome hood
retainer/lip that we all know and love. I slept peacefully after that.

--
Jerry McDonald: mjm@bobo.ca.boeing.com (work)
                jmac@nwrain.com (home)

"Religion and science are opposed...but only in the same sense as
that in which my thumb and forefinger are opposed--and between the
two, one can grasp everything."  Sir William Bragg