Re: Building A Beast

Subject: Re: Building A Beast
From: chadmcc@ix.netcom.com (Chad McCubbins)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 13:45:15 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Gary Wrote:
>   Loose talk says 500 hp, which I do not believe.  Bob was at the
Roadster
>Factory party, but did not run at the drags.  Why NOT?  Makes me
wonder.

I don't believe this either.  What happened to the 5 spd tranny and
clutch, rear-end, and drive shaft?  Also wonder about his brakes ;-)
These stock items couldn't take 500 hp.  Also wander about torque with
the engine.

Tell me more about TRF drags.  I'm interested....

It's cool that someone has spent this time on this engine though.

Chad McCubbins
'77 TR7   - powered by Ford