TRF at Triumphest

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, British Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>, Crash814@aol.com
Subject: TRF at Triumphest
From: Bill Sohl Budd Lake <billsohl@planet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 14:13:38 -400 (EDT)

On Fri, 22 Sep 1995 Crash814@aol.com wrote:

> WEST COAST TRIUMPH SPORTS CAR OWNERS

 The Roadster Factory, major East Coast parts
 supplier, will attend the major club event called
 Triumphest at Palm Springs Riviera Resort on October
 5th-8th, 1995.

 Come and participate in the club activities if
 you can--it will be a fun event.  If you just need parts
 of if you just want to meet staff from The Roadster
 Factory, come anyway.  We will be located in The
 Mediterranean Showroom, with a good range of parts
 for sale and free catalogues.  Please tell your friends
 who own Triumphs.  We want to see as many West
 Coast enthusiasts as possible on our trip.

 If you want more information about Triumphest
 which is the largest Triumph event on The West Coast,
 please phone Bill Burroughs at 3l0-64l-9204 or
 Bernie Demarkey at 7l4-637-4442.  Triumphest is
 sponsored by The Southern California Triumph
 Owners Association.

 Charles Runyan and John Swauger are driving
 The Roadster Factory's 1968 Triumph TR5 across
 the country for Triumphest.  They look forward to
 meeting you.  Come and talk with the two most
 knowledgeable Triumph parts men in the U.S.