2500 Mile Road Tour with TRF

To: British Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>, Crash814@aol.com
Subject: 2500 Mile Road Tour with TRF
From: Bill Sohl Budd Lake <billsohl@planet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 14:09:32 -400 (EDT)
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>

I'm posting this message for The Roadster Factory folks.

Cheers, ---------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Sohl  K2UNK     (Budd lake, New Jersey)      (billsohl@planet.net)

On Fri, 22 Sep 1995 Crash814@aol.com wrote:

 Come with John and Charles on a 2,500-Mile Road Tour

 John Swauger and Charles Runyan plan to drive a
 Triumph TR5 to Palm Springs, California to attend Triumphest,
 the most important Triumph event on The West Coast.  We will
 leave Indiana, Pennsylvania on Monday October 2nd and
 arrive in California on Wednesday October 4th.  The event will
 take place on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and we plan to
 leave on Sunday night to return home to Western Pennsylvania
 by Tuesday night or Wednesday.  We may stop in Phoenix to
 visit famous Triumph guru, Bob Schaller, in which case we
 will probably arrive in Pennsylvania on Wednesday night.

 This trip is hard driving at its best.  We have to keep
 up an average speed, and we will drive interstates most of the
 way.  We have no time to stop to find people or to let anyone
 catch up.  We have no hotels booked, and we run late into
 the evening.  We have breakfast, dinner, and snacks at
 fuel stops.  The basic food groups are caffiene, suger, grease,
 and fat.  If this sounds like fun to you, give John Swauger a
 call at (8l4) 446-4423 to see how you would connect with us.

 Triumphest is a wonderful event, and as usual, it is
 being held in a spectacular setting.  If you want more
 information on Triumphest, call Bill Burroughs at 310-641-
 9204 or Bernie DeMarkey at 714-637-4442.