RE: unusual sightings

To: rwh5633@sudcv91.ed.ray.com
Subject: RE: unusual sightings
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 9:41:00 -0700 (MST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
FWIW, I hear rumors of, and have distantly spotted myself, a
pretty blonde woman here in town using a white Vitesse
convertible as a daily driver.

I've spotted her twice but have been unable to catch up
with her.  Several people I know (who've seen my Vitesse
and so know one when they see one) have reported sightings
as well.

This might make a good subplot for a movie.  I'd be played
by Hugh Grant, of course (the resemblance is stunning ;) ),
she'd be played by Michele Pfeiffer...

Dan "Yeah and the car would be played by a Healey :(" Parslow