TR-6 body panels for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 body panels for sale
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 15:17:55 -0400 (EDT)
In the course of "freshening up" my TR-6, I wound up replacing most of the
exterior bodywork. (It was cheaper than having the rust repaired.) As a
result , I have available all four wings, a bonnet, and a boot lid. These
parts are salvageable and are straight. If anyone is building a vintage
racer or just wants a set of spare panels, they are fine. You can have
them for the cost of shipping from central New York.

Phil Barnes  '71 TR-6  CC61193