TR-6 therapy

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 therapy
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 08:49:11 -0400 (EDT)
Sooo... After 14 years in storage I decide to refurbish the Triumph.
(Wife's idea) Take the car apart completely; motor to a pro for rebuild,
rolling chassis to the body shop for make-over. Seven months later, I get
the car back from the body guy. Looks great. Start my work; rebuild front
& rear suspension, steering, brakes, new wiring, etc. Finally fire up the
engine at 11 o'clock last night. It pumps 2 quarts of fresh 10W30 onto the
garage floor from a missing oil gallery plug. Thanks for listening.

Phil Barnes  '71 TR-6  CC61193  sometimes progress is hard to measure