Fall Aspen GOF

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fall Aspen GOF
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 95 00:38:10 MDT

To All Britcarz enthusiasts,

The British Motoring Club of El Paso, Texas, is sponsoring a meet and
ralleye in the cool Fall colors of the Sacremento Mountains in Ruidoso
New Mexico.
 There will be no trophies, no timed events and no entry fees.
 This is purely a SOCIAL GATHERING OF THE FAITHFUL and their Britcarz.
 We will meet at the K-Bob's Restaurant at 9:00 A.M. located at Highway 70
and Main Street Ruidoso for breakfast, then a leisurely drive through the
Sacremento Mountains to Capitan, N.M. From there, we continue to Lincoln,
New Mexico for a tour of the Court House where Billy the Kid made his
famous escape.
  Lincoln is a very historic town. It was also the setting of the
Lincoln County Wars. A very Historical armed battle between wealthy land
owners.
  Many other sites of interest including other museums and antique shops.
A late lunch is planned at the Stage Coach Cafe, another historic site,
whose owner is a Britcarz enthusiast.
  Come join us.
  We are recommending the Villa Inn, located adjecnt to the K-Bob's.
For reservations, call 1-800-447-8455. Be sure to mention you are with
the British Car group.
  A double room with two beds will run around $45.00 plus tax.
   The weather should be cool and crisp. Ideal for Britcarz, but for
humans, we suggest light cool weather wear.
   Any questions, feel free to contact me by e-mail.
Tony Robinson

69GT6
68GT6
64TR4