tweaking a 4 c

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tweaking a 4 c
From: rvince00@counsel.com (Ross Vincente -- TransAmer. Financial - Los Angeles )
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 95 19:34:46 EDT
 To:    Triumph Mail List,      Triumph Subscribers     Inet

Please add one more recipient for receipt of your list of the
World's Greatest Tweaks to Squeeze 20 to 30 More Usable and
RELIABLE Horsepower Out of Your Spitfire Mk I,II & III Motors!
Since I am about to commence a major overhaul of entire Mk I I
would find such tips extremely useful.  Thanks y'all.

Ross D. Vincenti
65 Spit Mk I