Re: TR prices

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: TR prices
From: ashley@chch.planet.co.nz (Ashley Southgate)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 12:06:18 +1200
>To: john gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
>From: ashley@chch.planet.co.nz (Ashley Southgate)
>Subject: Re: TR prices
>
>>Hello all, I am quite new to the network and have spent the last few weeks
browsing. I am in the process of buying a TR for restoration, either a 2, 3,
or 4. I
> hi john i am not irish but a kiwi for nz.Re buying a tr from the states i
have been looking for a TR250 & have found all my replys to be very
helpful,people with TR for sale are so helpfull,one chap said the rocker was
damaged,i know he was not taking about the overhead gear,i had to ask my
friend in Dunedin what is a rocker,his reply was the "sill". i am getting
use to terms i soon found out what the frame is . i think the hood is the
boot? are there any more different terms, happy hunting,waiting for photos
of tr before i buy,you will i am sure be happy with your replys.

best wishes Ashley

Ashley Southgate
Otaio RD 1                             Internet    ashley@chch.planet.co.nz
TIMARU