Spitfire/GT6 Koni and SPAX shocks for sale

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net"@ZEUS.enet.dec.com
Subject: Spitfire/GT6 Koni and SPAX shocks for sale
From: leonard@unxa.enet.dec.com (Dave Leonard 12-Sep-1995 0942)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 10:18:06 -0400
Cc: LEONARD@unx.dec.com
In cleaning out the barn last week, found a box of shocks left over from
my FP Spitfire days.  All the Koni's are original red, internally
adjustable.  All the used ones were run for several Auto-X's on a Spit
or GT6 but not run on the street much if at all.  None are leaking or
rusty.

        2 Koni fronts, brand new, in the original wrapper
        2 Koni fronts, used
        2 Koni rear, used
        2 SPAX adjustable w/ coil-over threaded body, shorter than stock
          if I rememnber for lowered car, used briefly

I can get the model #'s off them if needed.  Asking $200 for all,
I'll pay the shipping in the US.  The fronts sell for $100/ea new and the
rears are $90/ea.  No telling what the SPAX cost these days...

Call or send mail if interested.

Dave Leonard, leonard@unx.dec.com,  908-577-6058