L.A. British Car Day

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: L.A. British Car Day
From: "Kurt Oblinger" <Kurt_Oblinger_at_AWP450@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 95 17:15:03 EST
     Hot on the heels of the postings on the Palo Alto and Hawaii British
     Car meets I figured I'ld throw in a note on the L.A. British Car Day,
     Sunday, Sept. 24. Location is Woodley Park in the Sepulveda Basin in
     the San Fernando Valley. If you've never been, its worth the effort!
     Turnout is usually 400+ cars of every British make. You will
     definitely see something you've never seen before. (How about a
     perfect Amphicar!?).

     Entry fee is $15 per car at the gate, no pre-registration, spectators
     are free. Field opens at 9am. Food vendors will be present along with
     some car related vendors. In the past its been pretty warm so don't
     forget the sunscreen. There are lots of trees for shade but a folding
     chair is usually agood idea.

     Woodley Park is immediately west of the San Diego Fwy (405) between
     Burbank and Victory Blvds.

     I'll be there with my '80 TR7 Spider somewhere near the club tent for
     the Triumph Register of So. Cal. (TRSC), or bouncing around shooting
     photos. Stop by and say hello.

     Event info: Voice 310-392-6605 Fax 310-396-1933

     Cheers
     Kurt Oblinger - Poster Child for the So. Cal. Shipwrights Disease
     Assoc.
     '54 TR2  '57 TR3 '62 Vitesse Convt. '80 TR7 Spider '54 Swallow Doretti
     '64 Mini-Cooper 970S '72 Norton Commando '55 Chevy B.A. Wagon