Triumph colour codes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph colour codes
From: egilk@oslonett.no (Egil Kvaleberg)
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 1995 13:06:40 +0200
Newsgroups: mail.triumphs
In article <9509061508.ZM18557@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk>,
"Chris Boston" <cboston@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk> wrote:
> I would go with the original colour... The excellent "Spitfire Guide to
> Originality" I think written by Nigel Thorley, gives all the colour codes,
> together with the official name and a colour sample.  The book is quite cheap
> and I would recomend it.  If I remember, I will check code 32 when I get home
> tonight.

Code 32 is Signal Red.

There is a complete (I think) list of Triumph colour codes at:

        http://www.oslonett.no/home/egilk/t_tech.htm#paint

I am trying to get hold of a colour chart, so that I can scan them in
so that you can see what the exact colour was (well- almost).

Egil

--
Email: egilk@oslonett.no  Voice: +47 22523641/92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway