[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: "Chris Boston" <cboston@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 15:08:43 +0000
On Tue, 5 Sep 1995, Steve Lucius Ext 7-225-1803 wrote:

> I have finally reached the point with restoration of my 65 Spitfire to
> start looking for a color to paint it. The original color number is 32.
> My first question is, what colors did the factory offer in 1965?

> And secondly does anybody have any suggestions for a color
> (no metallics or reds please)?

I would go with the original colour... The excellent "Spitfire Guide to
Originality" I think written by Nigel Thorley, gives all the colour codes,
together with the official name and a colour sample.  The book is quite cheap
and I would recomend it.  If I remember, I will check code 32 when I get home
tonight.

Chris.
       1977 - Spitfire 1500 with Overdrive.

--
--
-- "What is the use ", asked Alice, "Of a book with no pictures?"