Re: Parts suppliers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, JMardy@aol.com
Subject: Re: Parts suppliers
From: Bob.Wilson@dssc.slg.eds.com (Bob Wilson)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 23:27:43 -0500
> I have a '68 TR250 that the PO started to replace the dash and interior on
> (the entire dash and interior is removed).  I think most of the stuff is
> there, but I would like to get a consensus regarding the difference in
> quality, price and service between Moss and TRF.  Any recommendations for
> other suppliers would also be helpful.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> John Mardesich

I've been generally pleased with both Moss and TRF.  Like others, I've run
into the never ending wait for someone to release me from the Muzak(sp?)
at TRF.  And there have been some back orders that have lasted months.
But when any one there answers the phone they have been knowledgeable,
informative, accomodating, and friendly....

  And when they don't have the part that I've absolutely, positively have
to have right away  I call Moss and they are friendly, informative and
have the part in stock at a higher price.

  As we speak there is a sale going on at TRF re: TR250 & TR6 interiors.
Give them a call and ask for their TR250 TR6 Glovebox Companion guide.
The last day of the sale is somewhat hazy since it says that some parts
may remain at the sale price through the end of the year.

Good Luck with your restoration.

Bob
'74 TR6
'67 TR4A (new toy)