TR-3 For Sale - MN

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-3 For Sale - MN
From: ccamley@mmm.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 17:01:11 -0500 (CDT)
A co-worker without net access asked me to forward this to the list.

All disclaimers apply!  I haven't even seen this car, so please call Brent
Bystrom directly at the number below.

Thanks,
Chris
                                For Sale:

                1958 Triumph TR3 (egg-crate grill version)

Partial body-off restoration - stored inside for over 20 years.  Too many
outside interests have kept the car from being completed.  Restoration stopped
at body finishing and interior/electrical installation.  Body is in very good
condition and the engine and drive train have been professionally rebuilt.
Most (98%+) of the original or new (1975) parts are included which will allow
for complete restoration.  Car is in need of a good home where it can once
again be driven with pride and enthusiasm!

Estimated value $5,500, asking $4,500.  Contact B. Bystrom (612/426-2551) for
further information.  Pictures are available.  Serious inquires only please.