Fan problems

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fan problems
From: luchette@apple.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 95 17:36:35 -0800
My 79' Spitfire fan is no longer spinning the way it used to. It barely
rotates and occasionally will start spinning quickly but only to fall back
to a slow rotation.

Since my car has always run a little hot(even when the fan worked) I'm
wondering if there is a different fan (bigger, better?) that I could use or
should I just replace it with a stock fan. Or, could there be something
else that would cause the fan not to rotate properly. I don't see any
obstructions or anything else that would hinder it and it's not making any
funny noises.

Also, I have a set of headers for the Spit that I don't want anymore. They
are from VB I think and they have the EGR port. Anyone interested? I paid
over a hundred for them but I'll consider most any offer.

Todd