TR6 VIN Numbers

To: Fine Fellow Scions <british-cars@autox.team.net>, Scions of Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 VIN Numbers
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 13:25:35 -0800 (PST)
Several months ago, a few of you were wondering if perhaps the 74 TR-6's
that live on the list have similar VIN #'s.  So, just for general
interest's sake I checked my car and saw CF 0024684 UO.  So if
that's close to others' cars, I'd be interested in hearing from you.

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6