[Tigers] Exhaust recommendations

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Exhaust recommendations
From: Stanley Gorski via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:50:25 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_522137_1806850215.1634741425161

I have an original 260 4bbl, f4b, marine cam and Jet coated Sanderson heade=
rs. =C2=A0Looking to do an exhaust system am in Sarasota Fl.. The work I ha=
ve seen from our local pipe benders is down and dirty. =C2=A0Looked and rea=
d on Ricks system, sounds interesting, but needs tweaking. =C2=A0What optio=
ns and opinions are out there. =C2=A0Thanks Stan
------=_Part_522137_1806850215.1634741425161

marine cam and Jet coated Sanderson headers. &nbsp;Looking to do an exhaust
system am in Sarasota Fl.. The work I have seen from our local pipe benders is
down and dirty. &nbsp;Looked and read on Ricks system, sounds interesting, but
needs tweaking. &nbsp;What options and opinions are out there. &nbsp;Thanks

------=_Part_522137_1806850215.1634741425161--

--===============7127088604371199085==