Re: [Tigers] Stuff for Sale, some for giveaway..

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>, Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stuff for Sale, some for giveaway..
From: steve wick via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 22:27:40 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=8T60MkPhGqBtZ/IYiqqA0QNGwD1gzao4jMgm6JJ9Lu8=; b=QoA+lYEh8mlvkS3JbgVjIsqv2b/mGkA7K34g8kFeFFfhmHMzxHT1YJl9dgCF1GMyqdo/cn1VBP7AbT/waYY0F4gNCHKBAl3tL1wj4QEQNTkT2ObomWd2tEIuzXq8p5WJ6CHWiwev/fFG/dj57yzLPCPjaYnFRToF2jogbcyOraMUxXqVcoIYdeOcGH5Xor/V8KP4Z4fnLa153tcNO4B8XM6CvaV0wiBdpRSW4UXbkuwKwKjYGinPq0C8zjl27POlU2s+CgML/mhQHtsx4OJmpskdf/rNXel5HlvsBiKrnkwmQgyoCm2wBUf5ILvMdotVeSYhbVUDyTJxSr+rCKSJeQ==
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=8T60MkPhGqBtZ/IYiqqA0QNGwD1gzao4jMgm6JJ9Lu8=; b=kBSxY1ona2qGVaC+acbqjMXuHxR+8A5aPNbUuwJpdOh6yg4QJEeuSnY1WzuF22GZbz0gYs7OrDtwSfHHrbcq/0eHxA3VLE8JLelwtWDwia1609Y9j27DMSuNVfnmW5+mMKXc7T5qxFpfK7kykgUuZBQ0igcsx+k+YbZSCX2T4On5nH5wdWZ4QcZodwhS5vdhrB3HII6KNMuMv7jfek6gqLomPNTbJ/6TP2fdJBCkVsn16pOggoTKdj8L3XwsFLP/ui24ZBa3Fb66SRvQsobty47b2Z0BzaYWpTqmC44FNwya/ScH7oc2oLG55Ys65IUCXy2tZ/uWGnea7kGcKB1uKA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ZCdrSAC3DVo6hRl5BXCJzxkUrbbufDvJxQrbkDaGYjatmn7oZK1u+LXpE81qvWgJJ15ctexRhPHHDztOMoyt6H2NJUHHjP3742jNbYs2NiGR8w030p3sxY6thJ0xK5SJ0vnWy90ZxsRP6hZ+Yt8K8HRQyDK0RErDeuabmfbrBmUumYMUIT6uH+N2xRxZjSaGVXFzYgJjst8RdwvqzQbH64J4wgBeBcOhAyvmaDwprjWWunI3dEg5VbetP0wRLwn9C24pEKLoLCj7vtLcPNxk6CRAdWVLqwweUX7NPQ4yTfkQ3RaIqpUl4Cm2yLWDVSzqVT9yLKlho754UN+BlmzzXA==

--_000_BYAPR06MB472635737F89A5FADA2A49E9D87F9BYAPR06MB4726namp_

Larry,
  You don't happen to still have the original panhard bar and frame bracket=
 lying around do you?

Steve