[Tigers] spark plug socket

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] spark plug socket
From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 14:11:51 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1885641_1037666285.1588255911443

Im not at my primary residence right now so I can't look through my TIGER S=
TUFF, but I replicated one based on the measurements I found in some Tiger =
literature. May have been an old CAT article or sunbeam solutions I can't r=
emember, but I bought a Snap on impact socket that was close to the correct=
 size, had to cut the head off it and weld on a different one to change the=
 socket from i/2 inch drive to 3/8 inch drive after getting the shape corre=
ct =C2=A0with a little lathe work I left it outdoors for a month, so it wou=
ld rust up and get some patina, after cleaning up it looked just like origi=
nal except for the part number stamping, probably could have done that but =
my set of stamps was the wrong size, when in the tool roll it looks very co=
rrect, and not being painted it looks more original to me and matches the p=
atina of the other tools in my kit. Clyde McLaughlin #1174, TAC Inspector#9=
0
------=_Part_1885641_1037666285.1588255911443

now so I can't look through my TIGER STUFF, but I replicated one based on the
measurements I found in some Tiger literature. May have been an old CAT article
or sunbeam solutions I can't remember, but I bought a Snap on impact socket
that was close to the correct size, had to cut the head off it and weld on a
different one to change the socket from i/2 inch drive to 3/8 inch drive after
getting the shape correct &nbsp;with a little lathe work I left it outdoors for
a month, so it would rust up and get some patina, after cleaning up it looked
just like original except for the part number stamping, probably could have
done that but my set of stamps was the wrong size, when in the tool roll it
looks very correct, and not being painted it looks more original to me and
matches the patina of the other tools in my kit. Clyde McLaughlin #1174, TAC
Inspector#90</div>

------=_Part_1885641_1037666285.1588255911443--

--===============1246212533081423545==