[Tigers] Headlight Dipper Question

To: Tigers Den <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Headlight Dipper Question
From: Joe Brown via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 17:38:55 -0500

--000000000000cabff605950ec49f

Hi,

In looking at old photos of my Tiger it appears that the bracket for the
headlight "dipper" is mounted on top of the carpet.  My new carpet has a
nice rubber grommet that fits nicely over the switch plunger which would
make me think the carpet should go OVER the switch.  But the new carpet
isn't really shaped to fit around the bracket.  So, my question is, should
the bracket be under the carpet or on top of it?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--000000000000cabff605950ec49f

r it appears that the bracket for the headlight &quot;dipper&quot; is mount=
ed on top of the carpet.=C2=A0 My new carpet has a nice rubber grommet that=
 fits nicely over the switch plunger which would make me think the carpet s=
hould go OVER the switch.=C2=A0 But the new carpet isn&#39;t really shaped =
to fit around the bracket.=C2=A0 So, my question is, should the bracket be =
v>Joe Brown=C2=A0=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000cabff605950ec49f--

--===============1830371348607050795==