[Tigers] Windshield lower trim strip

To: Tiger Net <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Windshield lower trim strip
From: Stu via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 09:43:38 -0400

--000000000000a481550591e2a142

As I told Joe a few days ago, I'm struggling with the lower SS trim strip
on the windshield frame.  The frame is now installed on the car with all
new gaskets.  The lower strip is the last trim piece to go on.  I've tried
all the combinations, getting the top of the ss strip in first, the bottom
in first, and trying to get both top and bottom in together as I go side to
side.  No success either way.

I think one of the on line videos showed that the guy had put the bottom
strip in last with the frame on the car, but it didn't show how he did it.

Anybody out there have any success at this?  Or should I just give up,
remove the windshield again, install the SS strip, then put it back?

Stu

--000000000000a481550591e2a142

I told Joe a few days ago, I&#39;m struggling with the lower SS trim strip =
on the windshield frame.=C2=A0 The frame is now installed on the car with a=
ll new gaskets.=C2=A0 The lower strip is the last trim piece to go on.=C2=
=A0 I&#39;ve tried all the combinations, getting the top of the ss strip in=
 first, the bottom in first, and trying to get both top and bottom in toget=
her as I go side to side.=C2=A0 No success either way.</div><div class=3D"g=
mail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_defau=
lt" style=3D"font-size:small">I think one of the on line videos showed that=
 the guy had put the bottom strip in last with the frame on the car, but it=
 didn&#39;t show how he did it.</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"=
font-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:=
small">Anybody out there have any success at this?=C2=A0 Or should I just g=
ive up, remove the windshield again, install the SS strip, then put it back=
v class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Stu</div></div>

--000000000000a481550591e2a142--

--===============1699264818109951532==