Re: [Tigers] Original Tiger Steering Wheel Questions

To: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Original Tiger Steering Wheel Questions
From: awtiger--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:15:16 -0400
Cc: Joel Martin via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Joel:

The steering wheel and hub are all one piece on the original Tiger wheel.
Unfortunately, I have no pics of the steering wheel/horn ring assembly to share
with you, but hopefully someone else will come through there.  Have you, by
chance, looked at the Tiger Parts Manual on the Tigers United webpage?  I
referred to that a lot while building my car, especially when it came to
reassembly time.

Hang in there,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK